IGNORED

Is this the most expensive?

Mendon

He has cancelled the auctions at the last moment because the bids were not to his liking. He relisted the Silver Gravitar and the Motorodeo. He raised the opening bids and BINs back to the higher prices.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3089569829

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3089569580

I'm upset because I was the high bidder on the Omega Race auction.

Doesn't Ebay have any rules against this conduct?

He has cancelled the auctions at the last moment because the bids were not to his liking.  He relisted the Silver Gravitar and the Motorodeo.  He raised the opening bids and BINs back to the higher prices.

Doesn't Ebay have any rules against this conduct?

He is really being stupid, no one is going to pay those prices for that stuff. It does not matter how many times he lists them.

I picked up a complete Omega Race on eBay for $16.50 plus shipping about 3 weeks ago.

He is really being stupid, no one is going to pay those prices for that stuff.  It does not matter how many times he lists them.

I think you are wrong, if I had the money right now, I would easily pay 7 bills for a sealed NTSC Motorodeo.

He is really being stupid, no one is going to pay those prices for that stuff.  It does not matter how many times he lists them.

I think you are wrong, if I had the money right now, I would easily pay 7 bills for a sealed NTSC Motorodeo.

If I knew without a doubt that is was an original seal and the NTSC version, I would consider paying $700-$900 for it.