IGNORED

Playing mp3s on GBA

video game addict

I have one of those Flash carts, I'm not that handy with this sort of stuff thou, I keep Nes games on it most the time, but was wanting to add some music files to it, I haven't seen an easy way of doing this. Looks like I need a dev kit, then some weird codacs then some frontend for windows, then convert files in mono at a specific bitrate, turn to wavs, then I can somehow make what I need loco.gif I think my brain will explode before I figure it out! I want to be able to keep around 150 Nes roms and fill the rest with music, anyone got an ideas of how much will fit, if any? I have a 256M cart, I'm not even sure how much space my Nes roms take up. Like I say, I'm a retart to this stuff, I just followed the instructions to make the nes collection, but I've read before about music files, and I'd love to be able to add a few if I have the space left :) Anyone have one of the flash carts for GBA with experience with this?