IGNORED

Found in the Wild! UPDATED!

pmpddytim

wonder why he is not in a space ship! :)

Yeah artwork is kinda cool! it's a bootleg!

it's an alternative name!

[EDIT just looked Defender is the original Earth Attack! which means that Zellers published Flash Gardon too! as both game lables are the same! if im right

you should come back with a defender screenie! that is if flash gardon is the same as well!] :)

Some of my best finds 'in the wild' were:

Raft Rider (Rarity 5) $2

BMX Airmaster (Thee less rare one) $1

Xenophobe for 2600 (A 7!!) $2

An Atari Light Gun

A Cosmic Command Controler

I have found all my cartridges "In the wild' with the exception of the 5 I bought this weekend at Phillyclassic. And I have had at some points over 200 carts! I sell some of them occasionally just so I can find them again!

My friend who seems infinately more lucky than me has also got all of his 'in the wild' and hass over 400 carts! Including:

Crazy Climber (8) for a dollar!

Tooth Protectors (9!!) for a dollar!

He got both at flea markets and I was there when he got Crazy Climber. We were just grabbing games at the time and did not know what he had till we got home and looked it up.

Ok then that means that you have found a new Flash Gordon pirate cart! :D  

Get Atariage to add it to the database! Well Done! :)

I have more carts that still aren't in the AtariAge database. Mostly cheap PAL re-issues of well known games. For example, a white text label Subterranea by Imagic (in a standard Activision-type case) and a River Raid by Activision in a very cheap, soft, bendable plastic case that is impossible to fit into anything but my 2600 Jr. A. It is official though, but I guess it's from the last days of the 2600 as it came with a 2600 Jr. A and some more very late re-issues and a red label cart. I also have a white label Megamania (same type of label/case as Subterranea) and a black text label (same as Subterranea, only black) Frostbite. All from the later days of the 2600.

post-4873-1080414640_thumb.jpg