IGNORED

Homebrew Mania!

cvga

Sure? ;)

Let me see:

At least 4x Thrust and 3x Jammed, then Star Fire, Marble Craze, SCSIcide, hacks like Asteroids DC+, Battlezone TC, Missile Command TB, Venture II and reproductions like Pleiades, Cat Trax, Funky Fish, Snow White, RS Basketball, Revenge of the Apes and Ewok Adventure.

How about you?

Hi there!

Sure? ;)

Let me see:

At least 4x Thrust and 3x Jammed, then Star Fire, Marble Craze, SCSIcide, hacks like Asteroids DC+, Battlezone TC, Missile Command TB, Venture II and reproductions like Pleiades, Cat Trax, Funky Fish, Snow White, RS Basketball, Revenge of the Apes and Ewok Adventure.

How about you?

I have more "real homebrew games written from scratch by people other than myself" than you, but in totals you beat me :)

Greetings,

Manuel

Me personally I have absolutley no homebrew games.  My philoshiphy is that there will always be someone who will make another homebrew game so there is no way to have a complete collection of homebrew games.  Although if Yars revenge 2 comes out, there is a good chance I would buy that :)

Wait ten years and then start collecting homebrews from the 1990s and 2000s...that will be a challenge!

I bought SoundX and Edtris (and Kevtris) when they first came out because they were so unique. But if you decide to "collect" homebrews, a complete collection means you have to buy every new one that comes out...and so on and so on.

My philoshiphy is that there will always be someone who will make another homebrew game so there is no way to have a complete collection of homebrew games.

Well, you could collect Hozer releases. :)

Anyway, I hope you play them at least via CC, SC or emulator.

My philoshiphy is that there will always be someone who will make another homebrew game so there is no way to have a complete collection of homebrew games.

Well, you could collect Hozer releases. :)

Anyway, I hope you play them at least via CC, SC or emulator.

And of course the homebrews play best on an actual 2600. The Cutle Cart is out of production and nearly impossible to find. A Supercharger won't play games larger than 4K. So the only solution is to buy homebrew carts. :)