IGNORED

My new collection!

Trade-N-Games

I have wanted to get HOZER carts in the past but never thought I would find this many in the same place. :D

I got them from a vendor at PC5. I was very busy selling all day Saturday when i first saw them and when I went back Sunday mourning he still had them and I got most that he had.

I have to share the pictures and would like to know if there is a list of everything he released so i can try to get the rest.

post-1807-1080360613_thumb.jpg

I have wanted to get HOZER carts in the past but never thought I would find this many in the same place. :D  

I got them from a vendor at PC5. I was very busy selling all day Saturday when i first saw them  and when I went back Sunday mourning he still had them and I got most that he had.  

I have to share the pictures and would like to know if there is a list of everything he released so i can try to get the rest.

Nice! 8)

NICE!

I thought getting three Hozer games a few months back off of ebay was great-the picture puts that too shame.Some of those titles are some of the earlier games offered by Hozer;I assume since I have never heard of them.

And last,but not least, just how poor are you now after buying a whole box of Hozer carts?