IGNORED

Confessional Booth

belty

Recently on this forum I stated that Pac Man was crap saying it was not good in the day and it still isn't, likewise I said Asteroids was borderline however Space Invaders a true classic. Well with my flippant tendancies coupled within a certain bout of whimsy I played Asteroids again and found I liked it and got hooked. No doubt I will have a relapse though.

Anyway I stand firm with Pac Man. I therefore throw down the gauntlet, this thread has been officially blessed by all religions except the Moonies and has become a makeshift temporary confessional booth.

If you have secretly harboured the notions for many years that Pac Man is a frustrating waste of time, you may confess here in upmost privacy and dignity. You will not be judged and thought less of for your historical gaming prowess and made to feel small that you idolised a character, bought stickers and such merchandise but could not admit even to yourself that evrything it stood for was crap.

Think of this as a self help group, to make everyone feel comfortable I'll go first.

"Hello my name is Belty and think Pac-Man is... ahem.. er..."

Sorry, I must relax, breath deeply, I'll try again, sorry I'm very nervous, ok, I'm ready.

"Hellomynameisbeltyandithinkpacmaniscrap" phew, I can't believe I did it, that feels so much better, I feel I can live a normal life now. Right I'm off fishing.