IGNORED

Name that NES game

Well I recently bought an NES lot on Ebay for 44 nes games. First I wanna ask if I did any good as far as the price for the games?

I can make out some of them but most of them I cannot. The seller hasn't gotten back to me yet regarding a list all the games. I figured some of you NES heads would know. Thanks for the help.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEBWN:IT

Doesn't seem like a bad value. If some of the games are fairly decent. Let's see what I can make out:

Baseball

Simpsons: Bart vs. the Space Mutants

Ice Hockey

Pinball

TMNT II: The Arcade Game

Magic Johnson's Fast Break

Karate Kid

Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt

Super Mario Bros. 3

Legend of Zelda

Captain Skyhawk

Pebble Beach Golf

Tetris 2

NES Play Action Football

Back to the Future

Hogan's Alley

Rush'n Attack

?

Jackal

Mega Man 2

?

Street Fighter 2010

Top Gun

Section Z

? (too much glare)

Swords & Serpents

Super Team Games?

Snake's Revenge

Gremlins 2

Double Dribble

Bases Loaded

Wrath of the Black Manta

And it seems there are 8 games at the top of the full picture that aren't in the close-ups. The question marks are for the games in the close shots that I just can't make out. Maybe someone else can pick those out for you. Overall, some good games, some average, but quite a few poor ones as well. Not the best deal, but not terrible. It all depends. If you enjoy them, then it's worth it. Plus, getting a large bundle at once is always fun!

Well, here's the best we could do, can't guarantee accuracy tho:

Rows are top to bottom:

1.too blurry

2.too blurry

3. Rush n Attack, _, Jackal, Mega Man 2, _

4.StreetFighter 2010, Top Gun, Section Z, _, _

5.Summer Camp Games, Snake's Revenge, Gremlins 2, Double Dribble, Bases Loaded

6.Wrath of Black Mantra, Captain Skyhawk, Bandai Golf, Tetris2, Play Action Football

7.Baseball, Bart vs Space Mutants, Ice Hockey, Pinball. Back to the Future

8.TMNt2, Magic Johnson's Fast Break, Karate Kid, Super Mario, Hogan's Alley

9. Super Mario/Duck Hunt, Super Mario 3, Zelda

If we figure any more will let you know. :)

post-2879-1080945726_thumb.jpg

Hey thanks man! Cool Megaman and Street Fighter are in there. Ya I used to have a Nintendo but I sold it years ago and of course I got the nostalgia bug for old video games that I always seem to get :roll: I've learned my lesson now to not sell my video games, because I'll probably end up buying them back :P

Ya and I wanted to get a nice chunk of games to start with and this seemed like a fair price. I also won an auction for a boxed nintendo with 5 games for only 30 bucks. It works too! :D

Thanks Chicky baby. I can't wait to play some Nintendo again. Been far too long. :wink:

Now, I'm far from an NES expert...

Second row, second cart appears to be Goal!, next to that, it looks like Metroid to me

And the very top left cart really is screaming  Championship Bowling to me...but I'm sure I'm wrong on that one :)

Wow that would be nice if that is Metroid.

Now, I'm far from an NES expert...

Second row, second cart appears to be Goal!, next to that, it looks like Metroid to me

And the very top left cart really is screaming  Championship Bowling to me...but I'm sure I'm wrong on that one :)

Wow that would be nice if that is Metroid.

Actually it would be better if that was Championship Bowling because it's a 5 on the rareity scale. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok here's an update. To my surprise I received 51 cartridges total. I was expecting only 44. So for the $65 "BIN" + $10 shipping I spent $75 on 51 carts with several hard to find games and many classics. :D Ok so you guys did a good job on the guessing the game through the pics. Here are the mystery games.

Cool World (rareity 6!), Cybernoid, Flying Dragon, Godzilla, Guerilla War, Infiltrator (another 6 rareity :) ), Paper Boy! (not rare but i love this game..it was a pleasant surprise), Rad Racer 2 (fun game and rareity 4), Silver Surfer (omfg the music is awesome but the game is insanely hard), Spelunker, The Immortal (rareity 5), Twin Eagle, Wheel of Fortune, Win Lose or Draw, WrestleMania, and finally Xevious.