IGNORED

Da bawm!

Trip_Cannon

Wow! This is amazing! Finally a forum dedicated to the wonderful system with a tragically short life, the Atari 7800!! :love:

I can't believe I've been coming here to Atariage.com for years but only now have realized they have a massive forum section! How great is that! :D

I hope to get to know you all well as I begin my posting journey!

Welcome to the 7800 forum Trip.  You'll find a lot of us passionate nuts.  I've already completed my collection of the carts made for 7800 (including homebrews) but I'm still looking for boxes and manuals. :D

What manuals do you need? I've got an extra Ms. Pacman & Basketbrawl. PM me if interested.

Right on guys! Thanks for the welcome! I've been collecting 7800 since it came out way back when. It was 86-87 when I first got mine. The only thing I regret is getting rid of the box. :sad: :mad:

I've got a completed set of games with manuals and boxes. The only one I don't have in box is Tank Command. I don't have all the home brews and I still need the high score cart. So, nevermind... not quite complete... :roll:

Right on guys! Thanks for the welcome! I've been collecting 7800 since it came out way back when. It was 86-87 when I first got mine. The only thing I regret is getting rid of the box.  :sad:  :mad:  

I've got a completed set of games with manuals and boxes. The only one I don't have in box is Tank Command. I don't have all the home brews and I still need the high score cart. So, nevermind... not quite complete...  :roll:

ahh dont knock yourself, if you have all the carts released and availible to more then the people who made it, then you have a complete collection

i got mine alittle after the 7800 was released and after i found out my vader 2600 died on me

i have a complete (US) 7800 collection with cart and manuals (complete to me is atleast a cart and manual, as the box is just window dressing)

i dont need homebrews or the UK only released 7800 games

but i wouldnt mind a converted Sentinel tho , but Klax and others eh ill pass

Welcome to the 7800 forum