IGNORED

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Albert

Atari synthcart, with controllers, atari and uninstalled midi kit Item number: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2810574275331?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&camp

Is that a repro?

Hard to say without seeing the main label, but it looks legitimate. However, I see the seller is from Australia, which would generally be PAL, and the PAL Synthcart label is orange instead of green. I'd ask the seller if it's an NTSC or PAL cartridge. If it's a PAL cartridge with a green label, it's likely an unauthorized repro.

..Al

• 2 weeks later...

Im selling an Atari Lynx, Atari 2600, Atari 400, a bunch of games with manuals, and I also added a ton of original product paperwork, coupons, Atari force dc comic books, a Fisher Price Record Player!!!! --> A few RARE RANDOM AND AWESOME GAMES!!! This is a cool auction and interesting because I have not put any real description although I have placed all the photos of everything, so it will take a little extra work from ebay but the price will be good im sure.. The fisher Price record player sells for about $100, some games sell for double that, and there is some really cool stuff in there so look closely. . :-D

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2810648820251?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=281064882025&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Realsports Basketball??? for the 2600???

It's a shame a reseller won this if it's the real deal.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2211912199691?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=221191219969&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

From the description, it sounds like the seller just gave it the wrong title (picked the wrong name from the suggestions eBay gives). The game number is for the common Basketball.

My game doesn't have the same picture. It does have 1-2 basketball on it and the number CX-2624.
Edited by Sektor

From the description, it sounds like the seller just gave it the wrong title (picked the wrong name from the suggestions eBay gives). The game number is for the common Basketball.

Ahh so it is. Good info :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That was a strange listing. The seller said the game is different than the picture but the seller didn't add a pic.

That buyer can afford to waste $8 or $9 he spends a few hundered every day.

Ahh so it is. Good info :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That was a strange listing. The seller said the game is different than the picture but the seller didn't add a pic.

That buyer can afford to waste $8 or $9 he spends a few hundered every day.

Where do you see the buyers info? or what hes been bidding on. I thought that info was hidden.

http://rover.ebay.co...em=360603878137

So tired of all the rip offs on ebay, had to do it......

Q: Can you please include a piece of toast with the image od Elvis? Feb-26-13

A: Thanks for asking about the elvis toast. There is a common misconception in the marketplace about the rarity level of toast. ToastAge lists it at a rarity level 9 but that is not true in my opinion. I would list it as a 6, quite a bit more common. In the last 5 years as i make my breakfast, i have ended up with 4 elvis toasts, scarce yes, but i have only seen 3 Mother Teresa, 3 Abraham Lincoln, 2 Albert Einsteins and 2 Isaac Newtons. It is my opinion that the true rare toast should indeed be the one i have only seen 1 of in the time span, Archimedes. Yes, Archimedes should be the rarity 9 and should be the toast you seek. However i am unable to send it to you as 3 months ago i was hungry and ate him. Thanks for asking though and i hope you will still buy my game.

:rolling:

• Like 2

Q: Can you please include a piece of toast with the image od Elvis? Feb-26-13

A: Thanks for asking about the elvis toast. There is a common misconception in the marketplace about the rarity level of toast. ToastAge lists it at a rarity level 9 but that is not true in my opinion. I would list it as a 6, quite a bit more common. In the last 5 years as i make my breakfast, i have ended up with 4 elvis toasts, scarce yes, but i have only seen 3 Mother Teresa, 3 Abraham Lincoln, 2 Albert Einsteins and 2 Isaac Newtons. It is my opinion that the true rare toast should indeed be the one i have only seen 1 of in the time span, Archimedes. Yes, Archimedes should be the rarity 9 and should be the toast you seek. However i am unable to send it to you as 3 months ago i was hungry and ate him. Thanks for asking though and i hope you will still buy my game.

:rolling:

Freakin' LUV IT!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D