IGNORED

High Score Club Week 2: Superman!

Ze_ro

..... And joysticks down! This week is over, and the 5th ghost has thoroughly proved that he is indeed the Man of Steel! I look forward to seeing that 0:51 added to TwinGalaxies someday :)

Congratulations to everyone who made this another great week of the High Score Club! I hope you all had tons of fun! I know I did (although I think I've now had enough Superman for this lifetime :P)

Please join us again for the next High Score Club, which will be posted shortly.

--Zero

PS - Did anyone ever let the game sit there for an hour and forty minutes to see if the time would roll back to zero? It would also be interesting to see how accurately the game is timed (is 100 minutes in the game REALLY 100 actual minutes?)

Thanks Zero!!  

I will definitely submit my Superman time to Twin Galaxies  

As for those other players with awesome times, keep it going. I'd like to see other times submitted to Twin Galaxies for this game. The times posted here would make up the Top 8 fastest times!

Congratulations!!!

Please send me an email with your name, address, score and what hardware you used (resqsoft@earthlink.net). I will post it and get you a patch if you would like.

superman.gif

http://home.earthlink.net/~resqsoft/hiscore_club.htm

Regards,

-Lee

Thanks Zero!!  

I will definitely submit my Superman time to Twin Galaxies  

As for those other players with awesome times, keep it going. I'd like to see other times submitted to Twin Galaxies for this game. The times posted here would make up the Top 8 fastest times!

Congratulations!!!

Please send me an email with your name, address, score and what hardware you used (resqsoft@earthlink.net). I will post it and get you a patch if you would like.

superman.gif

http://home.earthlink.net/~resqsoft/hiscore_club.htm

Regards,

-Lee

:o:o:o:o:o

Wow! That patch is awesome! Thank you SO much Lee. Email is on its way...

Doug

• 1 year later...
I just hit 49 seconds!  :D  :cool:

This is the first time I got a time into the 40s, I'm excited! Unfortunately, I wasn't taping  :|

920007[/snapback]

AWESOME!!! Congratulations! :D I didn't think 50 sec. could be broken.

I still haven't beat my best time I put up during the HSC. :( I'm still doing something wrong or missing some critical short cut.

AWESOME!!!  Congratulations! :D  I didn't think 50 sec. could be broken.

I still haven't beat my best time I put up during the HSC. :(  I'm still doing something wrong or missing some critical short cut.

920361[/snapback]

About a month ago, I hit 50 seconds flat. I took a picture with my Polaroid just to have proof of it. That's when I checked Twin Galaxies and noticed that Todd's time of 56 seconds had been improved to 47 seconds. I was shocked when I saw that.

So, I've been playing as much as I can and I finally hit 49 seconds.

But, last week I was recording my games on my VCR, hoping for that perfect game. Well, I got that game. Unfortunatley, I was so frazzled by how fast everything was happening that when I picked up the final bridge piece before heading to the phone booth, I got dissoriented for a few seconds and flew around aimlessly with the final bridge piece. After I got back on track, finished the bridge and then the game, I ended up with a time of 51 seconds. If I hadn't floundered at the end, I surely would have had a time in the 40s, possibly tying or beating Todd's time. :twisted:

I'll keep at it! But for now I am pleased with the 49 seconds :D