IGNORED

videogameauctions.com?

-^CrossBow^-

Seems listing fees are higher than Bidiots, but there don't appear to be any closing/final value fees. I also didn't see a schedule of fees for extra options (gallery, featured, etc.)

Looks very new, though -- only a hundred or so registered users and a handful of auctions.

Wow, I thought someone found the free auction site I was working on.

videogamesauction.com notice I used games instead of game, dam when I started this project about two months ago I did a search for names that were close and that one did not come up Oh well I only started it to see if I could get one running

It has not cost me a dime other than the domain name and I hosted it on a free server so I was going to offer it to my friends here FREE of charge.

I have added some features like automatic 5 minute bid extensions on items were a bid is received within the last five minutes and also added an image hosting option were one image can be uploaded to the server or you can host your own image.

There is also a HTML add creator that's not the greatest but it does work if you get use to it

Anyway I am still working on the front page and ironing out some bugs so if you want to play around with it your welcome but when the final version is done anyone wanting to use it will have to register again

Thanks

FND

Anyway I am still working on the front page and ironing out some bugs so if you want to play around with it your welcome but when the final version is done anyone wanting to use it will have to register again

Thanks

FND

This is different than the one you had before when you sold all those games with the initials on them?

The add creator page isn't liking Mozilla

This is different than the one you had before when you sold all those games with the initials on them?  

Yes this one is done with script and is all automatic for updating the bids and sending emails,

the other one was more like the old newsgroup auctions were

all the updating was done off line.

I was really just curious about how it was done ( automatically ) and started to do

some research and trials, Now that it looks like I can do it I figured why not just let

others use it if they want to, especially since it was only a learning experience and

there was no cost.

Thanks

FND