IGNORED

just bought myself a game gear - where to buy games?

There is store here that is trying to clear out all their GG games...

Because of this they are ALL priced at 1.95 each. They are loose without manuals or even plastic cases to store them, but I managed to pick up a Super Space Invaders just this past weekend. I had heard about the pricing but hadn't gone to check it out. They still had quite a few left. Which reminds me, I need to go back and pick up a few more at that wonderous price.

8)

There is store here that is trying to clear out all their GG games...

Because of this they are ALL priced at 1.95 each. They are loose without manuals or even plastic cases to store them, but I managed to pick up a Super Space Invaders just this past weekend. I had heard about the pricing but hadn't gone to check it out. They still had quite a few left. Which reminds me, I need to go back and pick up a few more at that wonderous price.

8)

Okay, now you have to tell which store :) Really, I won't clean them out...

Yes, Game Exchange is who has the GG games all for 1.95 each. There are only two in Tulsa, and the newest one didn't have anything of interest. The bigger store had a few things, but nothing really rare. However, I will probably go back tomorrow and pick up about 10 bucks worth or so just to round out my collection more. I am just about at 50 GG games now.

So..what did you manage to pick up? I only picked up Super Space Invaders *AWESOME!* and Putt and Putter which I bottowed once long ago and could never complete the master level. I still can't...that 17th and 18th holes...kick my butt everytime.

Those would have been 2 I'd liked to have grabbed :) The Fayetteville store had tons of good titles, but they're the only ones that werent part of the whole 1.95 thing as of yet. I picked up these: (I was being indescriminate.. anything that looked remotely interesting I got)

Lemmings

Dr. Robotniks Mean Bean Machine

Talespin

NBA Jam

Bugs Bunny Double Trouble

Jurrasic Park

Super Smash TV

Outrun Europe

Interplay 5 in 1

Surf Ninjas

Sonic Triple Trouble

Asterix and the Great Rescue

Junction

Revenge of Drancon

Home Alone

Ecco The Tides of Time

Phantom 2040

Strider Returns

Slider

Taz Escape From Mars

Desert Speedtrap

Fred Couples Golf

Streets of Rage

Columns

Space Harrier

Prince of Persia

Berstenstain Bears

Chuck Rock

Gloc

Joe Montana Football

Cutthroat Island

Mickey's Ultimate Challenge

Jungle Strike

GP Rider

Bonker's Wax Up

Psychic World

Dracula

Greendog

Chicago Syndicate

NFL Quarterback 96

Spiderman

Robocop 3 (new)

Shinobi (new)

Yeah...GameXchange and their subsidiaries are only in the Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, and Missouri areas. I don't think they are in Texas as of yet.

Many of those titles you mentioned are also present at the 71st & memorial GameXchange here in Tulsa.

I tried to go back there earlier today, but they changed their weekend hours?! They don't open until Noon now on Sundays?

Odd...because if they want to at least try and remain competitive with Vintage Stock around the corner, they need to at least keep the same hours.

I have to go back into town later this week, so MMF send me a PM of what your looking for. I would be happy to pick them up for you and you can pay me back for em later. At a 1.95 each...it is a no brainer to pick em up.

I know that Super Space Invaders was rare as I had only seen it one other time. And another buddy of mine had picked it up before I could grab it. I have seen Putt & Putter around, but it is an earlier GG title that I actually don't see show up at Vintage much. In fact, GameXchange is the only place I have seen it in the past.

I still love my GG and have it plugged in all the time kinda like my consoles for some quick gaming fun.

BTW ICBRKR if you didn't know, Revenge of Drancon is actually just Wonder Boy. Why the name is different is anyone's guess. But it is the game Wonder Boy all the same.