IGNORED

Cold Coffee

Happy_Dude

yes. usually these turn out to be the most embarassing errors, like this one (not a coding problem, though): last night i was working on a self-made f16 cartridge (put it together on a breadboard). well. that beast simply didn't want to work. i checked all the connections, checked my schematic i'd drawn, everything was correct. so finally i thought that one of the parts must be defect. so i removed an inverter, looked at it a bit more close and...hmm...7474...huh ?...errr...that's not an inverter, that's a d-flipflop

:D

Heck, that even happens on the mundane repetitive tasks...me being a hunt'n'peck typist and all.  My coffee went flat just typing this, for example :lol:

LMAO. A good laugh and a new cup of coffee and I'm ready to go :)

In about an hour I'll give up again and be back here complaining about my next cold cup :P

yes. usually these turn out to be the most embarassing errors

Indeed. My current problem is soooo damn simple on paper. But just try to turn it into 6502 and it becomes rocket science :? :lol: :x

Doesn't even have to be a problem. I'm updating an app I haven't touched in almost 2 years, putting in some stuff I didn't have time to do back then. Goes like this...

Get up

Stretch

Make Coffee

Pour Coffee In Insulated Cup

Take To Keyboard

Start Coding

90 Minutes Later Remember Cold Coffee

or more like

90 Minutes Later Knock Over Forgotten Cup Of Cold Coffee

Eric

Try balancing a checkbook. ;) No matter how careful I try, there's always an error of $0.01 somewhere. Once I lost $100 from my balance sheet and I still don't know how I missed that one. Every deposit and checks were accounted for but my bank said I had $100 more than what I thought I should have. Oh well.

i have an extra large cup it holds twice as much as an average coffee cup and i get through a lot of coffee when i'm programming or working on websites the only problem is that after all that caffeine i get just a little hyper and talk a lot faster and start joining all my sentences together because i don't stop talking and i'll keep going and going until i start drooling and pass out [thud!]