IGNORED

bitter?

SS

What, this?

this is really a great and addictive game, i bought it at Philly Classic from the guy who made the game, it came with no end lable and they never mailed me one.

It's the truth. People who bought the carts registered on his web site but Andrew never sent them out. He wasn't even rude about it.

I have the QB game cart that came with the special wood box and every thing was fine, so how were these shipped ? did they come in a cardboard box or just in a envelope all the way from Australia from Andrew. It looks like there was a end label on that cart?

:? :ponder: :?

I have the QB game cart that came with the special wood box and every thing was fine, so how were these shipped ? did they come in a cardboard box or just in a envelope all the way from Australia from Andrew.  It looks like there was a end label on that cart?

:?  :ponder:  :?

They weren't. You could ONLY get this edition at Philly Classic 2. There were only 50, all of them sold at the show, and they originally did not come with end labels. We were told (I don't rememeber who ran the table) to sign up on Andrew's web site, and about 30-35 people signed up (their names filled in on the chart of carts 1-50). They included a black and white manual as well.

I have number 42. 8)

As for that particular cart, my guess would be that Randy didn't get the whole label off before making it a Qb.