IGNORED

The Atari Times Announces: Back Copies Now Available!

THE ATARI TIMES ANNOUNCES: BACK COPIES NOW AVAILABLE

April 26, 2004

For immediate release:

WINTER HAVEN, FL - The editor of The Atari Times (www.ataritimes.com) has announced the availability of the 2001 Year End Issue and the 2004 Compendium at CafePress.com.

Both books include 100 or more pages full of news, features, reviews, and previews for all Atari home systems that have appeared on the website. These include articles for the Jaguar, Lynx, 7800, 5200, 2600, home computers, and even the arcade systems. Each book is in black and white with a wire-o binding and an excellent color cover.

Gregory D. George, editor and writer for The Atari Times commented, "The moment I ran out of the original run of these books, people were asking for reprints. Well, your demand has finally been answered!"

Continued Mr. George, "These books have been updated and are better than ever. I'm greatly pleased with the quality job CafePress.com offers. The covers are beautiful, the print quality is absolutely perfect, and the binding is even better than I could have hoped for."

Two more Atari Times books are soon to be released. "The 2002 Year End Issue will be offered soon and I also have plans to reprint the original 10 paper-based newsletters into a single book. This will allow those who missed out on the original runs to finally have the opportunity to catch up."

The pricing of the 2001 Year End Issue and 2004 Compendium is $14.00. Both books can be purchased at http://www.cafepress.com/ataritimes

More information about The Atari Times books can be found at http://www.ataritimes.com/store/books.html

The Atari Times is a web-based newsletter devoted to all Atari game systems. Updates to the site are on a weekly basis. Visit http://www.ataritimes.com/ for Atari related news, previews, reviews, and feature articles.

END PRESS RELEASE

so you decided to use cafepress.com after all huh?

thought you wanted the books in color from front to back(color inside)

but thats cool that you went to cafepress.com.

I'm curently using it for VGS items. (I'm thinking of opening another free store for AVC after the show(no profits though on AVC store)

thought you wanted the books in color from front to back(color inside)

Color would be ideal and I hope that CafePress.com offers it in the future. However, the copy of the 2004 Compendium I got today is beyond fantastic! I couldn't be more pleased with it!

Thanks for making it available again. I just ordered mine just a few minutes ago. Looking forward to receiving it  :)

No problem! Glad to do it! Having the books at CafePress.com will make my life a lot easier, that's for sure. Unlimited runs are a huge plus and I don't have to do all the mailing by myself! Plus, the quality of their work is the best I've ever seen.

One thing to keep in mind though, even after the book has shipped, it takes all of those 10 days they mention for it to arrive. That was the one thing they could improve. :|

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm in the middle stages of getting the original newsletters compiled into a book, but I need some suggestions.

I'm working on the cover, but I just don't know what to put on it! I have a basic idea (see below) but what to put in the big space below? I was thinking about maybe Pong, (first newsletters, first Atari game) but that's in B&W. I want something that has a lot of color to justify the color cover.

Any ideas?

post-590-1084418781_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

THE ATARI TIMES ANNOUNCES THE NEWSLETTER COMPENDIUM AND 2002 YEAR END ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE

June 17, 2004

For immediate release:

WINTER HAVEN, FL - The editor of The Atari Times (www.ataritimes.com) has announced the availability of the 2002 Year End Issue and the Newsletter Compendium at CafePress.com.

The 2002 Year End Issue is 104 pages and includes articles that appeared on The Atari Times website from the 2002 year. The Newsletter Compendium is 92 pages and is a collection of the original 11 paper issues that were distributed for free in 1996-7. Both books include news, features, reviews, and previews for all Atari home systems that have appeared on the website. These include articles for the Jaguar, Lynx, 7800, 5200, 2600, home computers, and even the arcade systems. Each book is in black and white with a wire-o binding and an excellent color cover.

Gregory D. George, editor and writer for The Atari Times commented, "Like the previous two books now available on CafePress.com, this material is often requested by readers. I'm excited to finally be able to offer the entire contents of The Atari Times in print form."

Continued Mr. George, "These books have been updated and are better than ever. I'm greatly pleased with the quality job CafePress.com offers. The covers are beautiful, the print quality is absolutely outstanding, and the binding is even better than I could have hoped for."

The pricing of the 2002 Year End Issue and Newsletter Compendium is $13.95. All four Atari Times books can be purchased at http://www.cafepress.com/ataritimes

More information about The Atari Times books can be found at http://www.ataritimes.com/store/books.html

The Atari Times is a web-based newsletter devoted to all Atari game systems. Updates to the site are on a weekly basis. Visit http://www.ataritimes.com/ for Atari related news, previews, reviews, and feature articles.

END PRESS RELEASE