IGNORED

This is a joke right?

dgo

Yes i saw that the other day too,and thought it must be a joke,i also cant believe his other items prices as well.The good thing about lynx games are that they are still affordable for new users,but i suppose they will get more expensive the rarer they get. :|

I wonder if maybe it was a typo and they added an extra zero? It seems to be excessive as far as pricing is concerning. I would be surprised if it actually sells.

Hmm I doubt it is a typo when you look at his other items .... he just going for a lucky strike I guess...

I have no problem of course with people reselling games they purchased from me, but yes, I have to agree that's awfully high. In my experience, the CC version of CyberVirus has fetched $70-100.

The game does have a different control scheme and has two missions and some graphics exclusive to the CC version, so at least you are getting something unique in the game. But I would have to say the general version is superior, due to an improved control scheme, built-in mission group skip, cheats, and more missions.

I have no problem of course with people reselling games they purchased from me, but yes, I have to agree that's awfully high. In my experience, the CC version of CyberVirus has fetched $70-100.

The game does have a different control scheme and has two missions and some graphics exclusive to the CC version, so at least you are getting something unique in the game. But I would have to say the general version is superior, due to an improved control scheme, built-in mission group skip, cheats, and more missions.

If someone wants to sell me their CC version of CyberVirus for $70-$100 please send me a private message and I am sure that we can work out a deal.

Look now' date=' he just listed 2 CGE 5th cartridges for 500AU each.[/quote']

Damn ; I'm crazy but this is way over my head to even consider bidding on. (But I want them all the same :D