IGNORED

what company do you think should make a game console?

I hate sega!!! :x   whenevr they smell competition they curl into a little ball and DIE .  Who is making the phantom? I would like apple to make a system

Apple did make a system called the Pippin and it failed big time. I doubt that they want to do that again.

By the way I would love to see someone get the copyrights to some of the Coleco games and produce a new, more hi-tech system. The system would be called "Eve" and here is the new slogan:

"Where the Adam computer failed, the Eve game system will succeed" :D

And what about Sammy?  They have strong ties to both Sega and SNK now, quality arcade hardware . . . Of course, if they did, the US would almost certainly never get it.

Sammy releases the worst games on consoles - their own products would destroy the system before its released :)

the coleco idea sounds interesting. maybe a commodore or an american msx system maybe. that would be cool but i doubt i will see the day. maybe the company Roundys. they make matches,food etc. they make a lot of junk. kinda would be funny if they made a console. they could team up with Aldis and Shop N Save. the console could be eddible too :roll:

I'm not sure what aspect this question was meant to be asked as. A company that already produces hardware, or a gaming company that should do its own.

I took it as the second way, so heres what I think. Capcom. They produce a large varitey of games, and I'd say a good 80% of them are good product. I may not like the genre, but that dosnt stop anything from being a good game. They have proven great francises (Megaman, anyone? How about the more recent Onimusha? Street Fighter?) and a lot of solid great games. This WAS just a 'It would be cool if..' but in reality, I think it would suck to have them only produce for their own system, but it would be a good seller to Capcomians like myself.

The idea of a Bemani console would make me die a very very happy man. My love for those games is great/

I reckon all of the developers should team up and become

"New World Video Gaming"

they could combine all of their software to make a super computer

and only one console would ever be made and it would be so good

no one would mind

not to mention there would be over 1,000,000,000,000 games available

for it now thats what I want to happen! :)