IGNORED

Are there any cd32 exclusive games?

Zaxxon

Did Alien Breed 3D come out for the CD32? I'm sure that the original Alien Breed did.

One reason I never got around to getting a CD32 was the amount of 'shovelware' on it. Publishers would throw any old game onto a CD without any enhancements or music. The game IK+ took up half a megabyte of space on a CD, leaving 649.5 mebabytes empty. That kind of thing turned me off of the CD32.

Did Alien Breed 3D come out for the CD32? I'm sure that the original Alien Breed did.

One reason I never got around to getting a CD32 was the amount of 'shovelware' on it. Publishers would throw any old game onto a CD without any enhancements or music. The game IK+ took up half a megabyte of space on a CD, leaving 649.5 mebabytes empty. That kind of thing turned me off of the CD32.

Yes, I have that one, and can tell you that it's a piece of crap. I was terribly disappointed when I booted it up for the first time, what with those smeary, grainy graphics and terribly limiting gameplay. I was much more appreciative of "Doom" on the Jag after I played AB3D for a few minutes. :D

It depends on your definition of "exclusive". I think ALL the CD32 games are also available for the Amiga computers... although there are probably plenty of games that were Amiga/CD32 exclusives, such as Super Frog. A lot of Amiga games were released for the Atari ST as well, so it gets a little tricky to figure some of this out.

For some reason, there were LOTS of amazing Amiga games that completely bombed outside the Amiga world, or never made it off of the Amiga at all.

--Zero

Night Trap :lolblue:  

Man that game sucks, it's unbelievable it stirred up so much controversy

you could only wish :D It plagued the SegaCD, too

You know, I'm an idiot. I was reading the topic as Sega CD 32x and that's why I mentioned it. Was Night Trap on CD32? Jeez I'm dumb sometimes :roll:

I have to get my eyes checked!