IGNORED

Michigan area people, want a Battle Shark?

It probably is somewhere near Ann Arbor or in Detroit Metro area. 734 area code covers a good area including most of Metro area (but not Detroit itself, they have the original 313)

Here's a map of Michigan area code: http://docs.nanpa.com/area_code_maps/display.shtml?mi

I remember when the lower pennesula had only 3 separate area codes: 616 for the entire west side, 517 for the entire nort east side and central area and 313 for the entire SE Michigan.

Well' date=' did you call them?[/quote']

Yup. I put my claim on it. :D

He said it is located in ypsilanti (sp?) next to ann arbor. He also said the cabinet is in good condition and it is only missing the top back door and the cardboard from something. I think he said it was from around the monitor. All the mechanical stuff and all the lights work and he said the monitor was recently recapped and has a great picture.

I may go pick it up tomorrow, but it might take a little longer before I can use my dad's truck.

BTW you did spell Ypsilanti correctly. I used to live there until December '93. Where exactly was that cab (street name?) Maybe I'd remember the person selling it.

I just told him that I wanted it, I am going to call him tomorrow after he gets out of work and work out the details.

Yes' date=' we can all remenis about it at Pete's on the 29th =P[/quote']

I will probly be able to make it to that, but it will be a matter of if I have the money now. I will have to pay my parents back one way or antoher after they pay for this thing. :D

Well I got my Battle Shark :D I didn't know it had feedback either, the whole pariscope shakes when you get hit and when you die. That is when the red lights on top flash also. It is full analog back and forth, up and down. The marquee works and the monitor looks great.

The cabinet has it's fair share of nicks and bumps. (And a few drywall screws holding the back bottom door on)

There are no coin mechs, he had a few other machines sitting there and he pulled one off and tried to put it in mine, but it wouldn't fit, so I will have to get those later, along with some locks and a coin box.

Here are a couple of pics. It isn't in its final destination yet and it is a major bitch to move this beast. I am happy with it, and now will focus on getting my Rip Off cabinet.

post-3803-1083810452_thumb.jpg

post-3803-1083810453_thumb.jpg