IGNORED

New small game for the Lynx! (Aztec Challenge, level 1)

Turbo Laser Lynx

New small game for the Lynx! Free download! (Aztec Challenge, level 1!!)

Your nightly prayers has finaly been answered! A clone (of the first level) of the Commodore 64 classic game Aztec Challenge to the Lynx, called Conquistador. Featuring original cool music, ported to the Lynx.

Go to my site and download it: http://www.cc.puv.fi/~e0300998

Please have patience, it may take a short while for the site to load, as I´m using a webcounter to measure the success of my little game :)

Enjoy, and have fun!

Thanx guys! Yes, it is an addicting game :) I allso thought Jacke managed to draw cool graphics.

I´ve been working on several games for the lynx, but they´re all at an early stage. And I don´t know how to switch the 64k "game-parts" in the RAM, so I havn´t got to try programming a full sized game yet. Hopefully I´ll manage to code a full sized game someday, but I don´t think it will be conquistador, as the later levels in aztec challenge don´t stand up to the first one. At the moment I´m a bit fed up with programming and I´m taking a summer-break from it :| Except of course someone could teach me how to use more space than 64k