IGNORED

Fun with Elevator Action

Tempest

The Link on this site is wrong. But when we delete the _CGE, it work. Must now try the ROM.

Wow great game.

Work now fine. And its not so hard to shot the light off. You must only in the lift and drive up and down, till you aim the light. But after a time the light will go on.

And on the stairs you walk backwards. You must only press down when you on the stairs with the back.

THX again.

Matthias

[ 08-18-2001: Message edited by: MattyXB ]

quote:

Originally posted by MattyXB:

The Link on this site is wrong. But when we delete the _CGE, it work. Must now try the ROM.

Woops, that's what we get for putting that news up and then heading out to lunch. This was actually a bug that I'm glad was discovered as it affected some other games as well (just that no one had noticed it yet. ) It's now fixed so all the various and sundry ROM links should work properly.

It was working properly on the Rarity Page, which explains why some people were able to download it without munging the filename.

..Al

[ 08-18-2001: Message edited by: Albert ]

I just reread the article about the discovery of the EA proto. I had no idea he paid $2000 for the proto. In retrospect, I think he handled the situation well... release it for sale in a limited quantity first to recoup your investmen (the cart looked professionally done, so as to make collectors want it) then, release it to the larger gaming community. Shrewd.