IGNORED

Too many projects... too little time.

Susuwatari

I'm in the process of making 8K multicart, I wanted to make a Tron-esque glowing GBA-SP system if I can find clear or transparent blue case, I haven't started on glowing N64 mod yet, I have plans for making TG-16 portable system with built in battery saved games (provided I get TurboBooster Plus), and I haven't finished the AV mod for Intellivision yet. (Have done O^2, 2600, 7800, and Colecovision and I have stopped on 5200 attempts after killing too many 5200's)

Add to those pile I'm working on substitute screen for Microvision using LED dot matrix display, finding every C64 stuff in the garage, and finally sorting through my 2600 carts for those to trade/sell and to keep.

Too much stuff... too little time. It's a wonder I'm still able to find time to play Sword of Mana and Fire Embelm for GBA. (let alone all other video games I have)

Yeah, I hear that brother.

On my to-do list I got

1. Analysis of one-chip 2600 junior

2. 2600 multicart with Tigervision bankswitching

3. 5200 multicart of unreleased games

4. Permanent Intellivision stereo mod (already did temporary)

5. 5200 controller with microswitches installed at every button

6. CV multicart

7. Try again for a vertical line fix on top-loader NESs

Plus some other stuff I don't want to mention. Life would be a lot

easier without all this job stuff.

Too much stuff... too little time. It's a wonder I'm still able to find time to play Sword of Mana and Fire Embelm for GBA. (let alone all other video games I have)

I know that lament well, because I'm in the same boat. Between working 40+ hours a week, 2 classes a semester, and all my family and marital obligations, I haven't had nearly as much time as I'd like with my collection. Oh yeah, and I'm planning (cheap plug) this year's Fall Commodore Expo in Chicago as well.

Projects still open are:

[*]PS2->Atari/C64 Joystick adapters (production version)

[*]Sell mountain of Commodore equipment on eBay

[*]Interrupt-driven ethernet interface for the C64

[*]Full UDP stack for WiNGS

[*]Commodore serial over RF (wireless)

There are others, but nothing I've looked into very seriously...

I'm glad you're looking into replacing the Microvision screen, because that's been on my list for about two years now and I can finally take it off. How's that coming? I have two unit here in eager need of screens.

All I can say at this point is hang in there. I know it can seem overwhelming, even depressing. But, your collection isn't going anywhere (that I know of), and it'll still be there when you do get a chance to sit down with it. At least, that's what I keep telling myself.

Only:

- Play the Atari games I bought over the last couple of months, so many games, so little time.

- Finally do the composite mod on my 2600. I have all the parts but never get round to it!

I should consider myself lucky I guess with so few plans :P