IGNORED

Neo Geo cabs in McDonalds?

Zaxxon

When I worked for McDonalds many years ago, I was told that it was against corporate rules to have arcade games inside the restaurant; The owner could lose his rights to the store for having the NEO GEO cabinet.

I am only repeating what I've heard from one of my old managers... it's possible that he was full of it. HAHA!

Straying off topic for a moment... he also told me that custom sandwiches and food items and things like cherry syrup in the pump for flavored cola drinks wasn't allowed either. If you couldn't buy it from the corporate supplying company then it wasn't allowed.

My local McDs has this too.  Kind of cool actually for kids

I don't think it is. One of the main reasons I bring my kids to McDonald's is for them to get some exercise on the playland. You put GameCubes in there and my kids would never budge from that bank of TVs, thus making McDonald's a place of both unhealthy foods AND sedentism.

The Burger King by my house has an entire arcade in the lobby with about 10 games. The oldest game out there is a Spy Hunter cabinet, the newest is either an NFL Blitz or a DDR game. There's also a pool table and several other games out there.

All the McDonald's around me just have burgers.