IGNORED

"games" vs. "vintage games"

orangest

has anyone seen any significant difference in listing classic items under "games" or "vintage games" on ebay in terms of the attention they get? do the "item specific" details under the "games" listing make much of a difference when searching ebay? thanks for the feedback, and i apologize if i've missed a previous discussion on this...

I've noticed that under vintage games are always the classic atari games and systems: 2600, colecovision, intellivision, 5200 and 7800. If the search is games then it is not as specific and you will get both modern and classic. If you were to look up Atari in vintage you will get only classic while if you look up Atari under games you will get all of the Playstation compilations, atari controllers with built in games, and anything else new that Atari has trademarked.

The whole search system is based on item specifics. It is best to use the "games" category and then choose the item specifics that match your item.

There have been several other threads that I have tried to explain it in. It is basically the same search system, you just go by item specifics instaid of a bunch of different categories.