IGNORED

Message from Badcoder

Matthias

Hello,

Badcoder has posted this over at JI2 and asked to get it posted here:

It is said other places before, telling all my friends.

Respect to my privacy will give rewards to fans of Jaguar another time. I am coding in private but I am saying coding help in public. I am

known well to some. Otto, I am not Polish. My binaries are my messages. BadCoder is silent only but not gone away, I am respecting all

Jaguar coders. I am apologising for delay in BadWalls and BadLines but coming in future still. Also BadCoder can not be great

contributor, I have only binaries. Patience!

I cannot post on AA, You can repeat my message please?

Have fun!

BadCoder.  

BadCoder Consolation

Hello,

Badcoder has posted this over at JI2 and asked to get it posted here:

It is said other places before, telling all my friends.

Respect to my privacy will give rewards to fans of Jaguar another time. I am coding in private but I am saying coding help in public. I am

known well to some. Otto, I am not Polish. My binaries are my messages. BadCoder is silent only but not gone away, I am respecting all

Jaguar coders. I am apologising for delay in BadWalls and BadLines but coming in future still. Also BadCoder can not be great

contributor, I have only binaries. Patience!

I cannot post on AA, You can repeat my message please?

Have fun!

BadCoder.  

BadCoder Consolation

He posted this on Jaguar Sector II the other day as well. Does anyone know why he can't post on AtariAge? Strange. Anyways, glad to hear he is still around and doing some work on the Jag....

Hi!

He posted this on Jaguar Sector II the other day as well.  Does anyone know why he can't post on AtariAge?  Strange.  Anyways, glad to hear he is still around and doing some work on the Jag....

I don't know the background for this message. Seems somebody has asked somewhere if Badcoder is still "alive" and somebody called "Otto"

(the only person i know in the Jag-scene with this name uses the pseudonym "Mr.Well") has asked somewhere for the nationality of Badcoder. But i can't remember that it was talked about Badcoder recently here or on JI2, so i am a bit confused.

I know at least two reasons why you can't post to AA:

- you are banned

- you are sitting in the desert in Qatar

Regards

Hi!

He posted this on Jaguar Sector II the other day as well.  Does anyone know why he can't post on AtariAge?  Strange.  Anyways, glad to hear he is still around and doing some work on the Jag....

I don't know the background for this message. Seems somebody has asked somewhere if Badcoder is still "alive" and somebody called "Otto"

(the only person i know in the Jag-scene with this name uses the pseudonym "Mr.Well") has asked somewhere for the nationality of Badcoder. But i can't remember that it was talked about Badcoder recently here or on JI2, so i am a bit confused.

I know at least two reasons why you can't post to AA:

- you are banned

- you are sitting in the desert in Qatar

Regards

In both cases I would know who it is then. :)

Hello!

Badcoder was not banned. Maybe he forgot his password  :?

Couldn't he then have just used the "I forgot my password"-button?

Regards

Matthias

I don't know. It was just a guess. He only made two posts when he was here and that was a long time ago so either he cant log in for some reason or he doesn't like it here.