IGNORED

Technovision

Whisper

I decided to pick up the Nuts cart at De Platenkoning in Amsterdam for 32 Euro. I now have all three Technovision carts. Anybody else has all three of them? (Except for Marco who probably has them MIB :P ) I have spent a total of 36.95 Euro on all three, not bad I think :D

One thing though, Nuts rolls on my screen! I'm in the Netherlands and have a PAL television. The other 2 Technovision games work well, but only Nuts rolls my screen. The colors seem ok, so I guess it's just that the frequency is a little off and my tv can't sync to it? It's a troublesome tv that also can't display NTSC carts. It has no problems with my SECAM Mouse Trap though. I'll have to try Nuts on another tv...

post-4873-1085513884_thumb.jpg

Good price for those 3, but for you Info probably the last one is a ntsc game...secam works on pal tv without any problem!

It can't be NTSC because they were only released in PAL territory. And the colors seem ok (NTSC reverses certain greens with blue etc, just try a NTSC Pitfall on a PAL tv ;) ) I guess it's just a weird sync poblem.

Sorry Marco, just boxed. I feel sorry for you! How can you live with those damaged edges on the boxes! Why not just throw the boxes and possibly manuals away, they're not mint anyway. And when you do, don't forget to tell me where you live and when you put out the old paper. :P

And there was I thinking I had something special :P The videotape-like cases are seen quite often for European games, seen them a lot on eBay. They seem 100% legit. I don't like the looks though, but being plastic they usually are in good condition.

I own too all 3 from them. One is complete Boxed with manual, but the Box looks different. Like a Video Tape Box, maybe not real, but I have see more from them most by TechnoVision games.  :)

Got a picture of that?

Thanks for the pic. It looks like a generic videobox (hence the Family Video text on it) for which someone cut apart the original cartboard box. I don't think the game was ever sold in boxes like this. Interesting to see though that there are apparently 2 different boxes (the text in the red triangle in the lower right corner is different).

The papers inside are too thin for be from an original Box. Its like a sheet of paper. :ponder:

Can't be from a Box.

The back is white, so too not from a magazine. And I have see Nuts with this Box, and too with the 2 papers when I not wrong. :roll:

The papers inside are too thin for be from an original Box. Its like a sheet of paper.  :ponder:  

Can't be from a Box.

The back is white, so too not from a magazine. And I have see Nuts with this Box, and too with the 2 papers when I not wrong.  :roll:

Interesting. But the box looks like a standard generic Videobox. If they where Technovision boxes why the 'Family Video' text on them??

• 5 months later...