• Salmon Run
    • Agent USA
    • Caverns of Khafka
    • Buried Bucks
    • Getaway
    • Dimension X

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Folks,

Sorry for the early start to this - I will be out of town later today/tomorrow - So, Ive decided to try and dig up some classics for you to vote on - Suggest for the next week and I will include them.

HSC9 will include River Raid in the voting, I need 4 more suggestions :)

Gumball was added earlier and I like that one :)

MULE - didnt think about that one but that would work - only prob is it takes about 45 min to complete the game IIRC

Star Raiders - Thought about that also but wasnt sure how to calculate accurate scores since I dont think you get points for that just a class ranking?

Rescue on Fract - That is one I will add :)

Space Invaders - I dont really like Space Invaders :P, but if enough people ask I will put it on the list.

Thanks for the suggestions!

With all the good games listed...

I tried all of them on here and didn't think any of them were particularly good. ;) Salmon run looks like a real stinker.

Wow! I loved that game! The sounds are interesting, but it requires alot of patience - Wait till you hit the white bear!

Did you really try Buried Bucks? I got lost in that for hours - it gets really hectic :)

Did you really try Buried Bucks? I got lost in that for hours - it gets really hectic :)

I tried it, but really didn't know what was going on so I passed on that one. Maybe you should post some basic directions, or the main goal for a game when you post them. I find myself just moving on to the next game rather quickly if I don't know what I am supposed to be doing. And of course I am not going to vote for a game I don't know how to play. :)

I tried it' date=' but really didn't know what was going on so I passed on that one. Maybe you should post some basic directions, or the main goal for a game when you post them. I find myself just moving on to the next game rather quickly if I don't know what I am supposed to be doing. And of course I am not going to vote for a game I don't know how to play. :)[/quote']

Ok,

The goal in Buried Bucks is to drop bombs to build a path to the treasure ($) buried underground. The plane above will drop dirt bombs to try and fill you holes. IN later levels the plane will dro pdown an anti-chopper battery which shoots at you. Also in later levels underground water appears which when opened will seep everywhere.

Its gets fun and tricky when you have to dig down and then left or right in order to capture the treasure while the plane is trying to fill you in - I really enjoyed this game straffing the ground to get the plane off the hole I really wanted to dig.

Just my $0.02 but I thought this was a great classic!

As for Salmon Run you can jump and go under water to avoid the bears, fisherman and waterfalls.

Puzle of the INcas....this didnt catch my eye at all - I opened 2 or 3 doors but didnt see anything else - what am I missing?

hehe' date=' that's it you got i1 ;)

well, always I've liked games similar to IQ tests.

devwebcl[/quote']

If thats it I dont think it will make a good HSC game ;)