IGNORED

niky wanders

kuifje76

Incidentally' date=' is this Niky cart PAL or NTSC? If the former I can add it to my PAL rarity list... (as a rarity 10, naturally, as it's the only confirmed one to exist at the moment. ;) )[/quote']

Cool, well if you're gonna do that then you can ad my Aussie rally cart as a 10 :)

• 1 month later...
Cool, is my "Sparker Gardon" (Flash Gordon) cart a 10 too then? It's PAL.

Nope, sorry... it's mentioned in the DP guide, at a stupidly low Rarity 3 which puts it at being more common than Flash Gordon! :)

I've not seen Sparker Gardon, though, so I'd imagine it's rarity about 7 or 8 at the moment, but that can easily change.

That's the problem with making a PAL rarity guide, it takes ages as there's so many carts out there no-one knows the first thing about. Which is also what makes it interesting, of course!

These kind of pirates used to be on every fleamarket in Holland 5-6 years ago. Thus the rarity ratings in the DPG, most of the PAL ratings were done by me :)

Cheers,

Marco

Got this cam for free, it's really nice for selling cars, they look allright from a pic, and I always tell the people how bad they are but people always show. And I always have to say: I told you it is bad....

I only had once that someone didn't take the car.

Eheh nice technique.. but I don't know if it would work with carts :D

Regards!

Rasty.-

Calling it a variant doesn't do justice to the Dynamics releases: the hacks, cases, labels and boxes are very nicely done. These are very much worth collecting  :)

Cheers,

Marco

Ok, what what is the difference between Jumping Jack and Bobby Is Going Home? Is it just some graphics hack, or did they alter more?

Ok, what what is the difference between Jumping Jack and Bobby Is Going Home? Is it just some graphics hack, or did they alter more?

I don't care if there's any difference, nor do I care what clonespy thinks of it. It's simply a beautiful Atari 2600 item, waiting to be admired :)

Cheers,

Marco

Only just seen this thread... I'm pretty sure I have a ROM labelled Niky Wanders at home, and I'm pretty sure (just to confirm) that is it a version of Bobby Goes Home. Amazing the amount of crap duplicate ROMs I went through when putting together my unique list of games for my CC2...

As far as I know, the original game was made by dynamics.

I have never actually owned the game but, Looking at the cart scan for Bobby is

going home

it seems to have been made by one of those bootleg companies (Cooper Black? Quelle?)

So I would say that the original game is Jumping Jack, even if the databases

at such and such say otherwise, I beleive that Dynamics released thier own

games and the bootleggers just happened to choose some of thier games to use! ;)

Dynamics carts look much more marketable looking at the scan and less piraty also I have played

the game on the T.V Boy when I used to have it and I think that the game is made up of one of the smallest memory allocations possible.

Maybe this is a reason the pirates used this game as one of thier choices?

Maybe it's time history is re-written? :?

I have never actually owned the game but, Looking at the cart scan for Bobby is going home it seems to have been made by one of those bootleg companies (Cooper Black? Quelle?)

Cooper Black isn't a company, it's the font used for the game title on the label. Which this one is. (I could even have been the first to call them that, but I don't want to bother looking it up with Google now.)

I have never actually owned the game but, Looking at the cart scan for Bobby is going home it seems to have been made by one of those bootleg companies (Cooper Black? Quelle?)

Cooper Black isn't a company, it's the font used for the game title on the label. Which this one is. (I could even have been the first to call them that, but I don't want to bother looking it up with Google now.)

Thought as much, but any companies that are either unknown or that I dont

know of I just refer to as the "Cooper Black" company (If it has that font of course!) ;)

So I would say that the original game is Jumping Jack, even if the databases at such and such say otherwise, I beleive that Dynamics released thier own games and the bootleggers just happened to choose some of thier games to use! ;)

Nice theory but the other 3 games that where released by Dynamics are variations from Bomb games so i don't think they wrote their own games :P

Cheers,

Raymond