IGNORED

Turbo Grafx 16 questions.....

I may have stumbled across a good deal.... but need some advise. I saw a complete Turbo Grafx systex w/ two controllers and all of the hookups. The guy is asking $30 for it. Then I saw a Heavy duty plastic case that looks like this (or very similar)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...8108811130&rd=1

I asked to see it and it has the same Turbo Grafx 16 in there... but it has some sort of base unit under it (with a power switch on it) and sowething behind it. It looks as though something could be attaced to it, but I think it is missing. He is asking $40 for it.

What is it... and is that a good buy? Someone shoot me a website if you can. I can't locate anything yet.

What are the general price rages for these things?

And... do you have a picture of the CD unit... as I saw a long skinny one there that LOOKED like it could attach. I didn't get to hold it but I think that may have been it. Are they grey by any chance?

What are the general price rages for these things?

And... do you have a picture of the CD unit... as I saw a long skinny one there that LOOKED like it could attach.  I didn't get to hold it but I think that may have been it.  Are they grey by any chance?

i just took pics of it since i still have my moms camera :)

one in the case all complete and one of just the CD unit

i think i paid between $75 and $100 on this whole set up, i just cant remember

post-541-1086135982_thumb.jpg

post-541-1086135983_thumb.jpg

It also has an adaptor of some sorts that allows extra controllers or something. At least that was my guess. I think I'll go back there soon and grab them both. I was wanting to sell me a Sega Saturn and a complete Sega w/ sega CD and a boxed 32X. Perhaps I should try some bulk deal. He's wanting $20 for the CD/sega and $20 for the Saturn. I can also grab an Atari 5200 in the same place and a boxed Atari Pong game.... I wonder what he'll sell it all for.

My first Pawn shop find of any kind (other then N64s that they are trying to sell for $60 or $70 that is).