PAGE.2

PAGE.3

PAGE.4

PAGE.5

PAGE.6

PAGE.7

PAGE.8

1990 TSANG HAI

Go to the page you want and select ‘A’. If you want to go back to the root menu… simply select ‘B’. Pages 1 and 2 have 10 games. Pages 3, 4, 5 and 6 have 11 games. And Pages 7 and 8 only have 6 games. There are 76 unique games on this cart.

Note… it looks as though all copyright dates were programmed out of the games… but the games seem to be the exact copy of their original releases minus small things such as misspelling Mario’s name or change the name of the title screen.

Also… if you choose to play a game… you must press the reset on the NES if you want to play a different game or return to the root menu.

Page.1

1.Pin Ball

2.Urban Champion

3.Dig Dug

4.Excite Bike

5.Mabby

6.Circus Chablie

7.Mario Bros

8.Super Mario

9.KeyKong JR

10.Tennis

1. Goes to regular PinBall.

2. Same game released by NES.

3. Same game

4. same

5. Is ‘MAPPY’. Should be the original Nintendo release… but I can’t verify that as I don’t have the ROM for MAPPY.

6. I never played this game before. I assume it is original… but I can’t tell (I don’t have the ROM)

7. Same game as the Mario Brothers release. Closer inspection shows that they removed the title of this game on the title screen… perhaps for copyright reasons. The gameplay is exact. However, the score field is changed. The took out the ‘T’ in TOP (where it shows the top score of the game in the middle of the screen).

8. Exact copy of Super Mario Brothers… except they removed the ‘O’ from Mario throughout the entire game. I expect all games will be like this.

9. Title screen comes up as ‘Gorilla 3’. However it is of course Donkey Kong 3.

10. Exact game

Page.2

1. Pengun Adventure

2. Macross

3. Kung Fu

4. Combat

5. F1 Race

6. Road Fighter

7. Exerion

8. Twin Bee

9. Star Force

10. Formation 2

1. Comes up as ‘Antarctica Adventure’. I never played it nor have the ROM. Some Penguin is sliding around on ice and avoiding obstacles.

2. No Rom… so I can’t figure out what this game is. Japanese title… but it is fun.

3. Title comes up as “Yie Ar Kung~Fu” I don’t have this ROM

4. Title comes up as ‘Field Combat” It looks like you control a radar… and fight soldiers. Don’t have this ROM

5. Not sure… as I don’t have the ROM

6. Same as above

7. Same as above

8. Same as above

9. I finally have this ROM! This is Star Force

10. Not sure

Page.3

1. B Wings

2. Ice Climbers

3. Baltle City

4. Mahjong 4

5. Bomberman

6. Pack man

7. Galaza

8. Front Line

9. Joust

10. Popeye

11. Milk and Nuts

Hmmm…. 11 on this page.

1. I have no idea. No ROM for this game.

2. Great game. Original Ice Climber.

3. Not sure. You drive a tank and protect your base from other tanks. I don’t have this ROM

4. Every Jap game has to have one of these.

5. Bomber Man in all it’s glory

6. PacMan… just as NES released it (Does not follow arcade patterns.)

7. Galaga for NES !!!

8. Strange… but I am missing nearly all of my ROMS that start with an ‘F’. I take it this is called Front Line… I just can’t verify.

9. JOUST!

10. Popeye!

11. Never heard of it

Page.4

2.Othello

3.Lode Runner 2

4.Lode Runner

5.Baseball

6.Lunar Ball

7.Ninja

8.Millipecle

9.Arabian

10.Ballon Fight

11.Chack’n Pop

Page.5

1.Galaxian

2.Sky Destroyer

3.Mahong 2

4.Devil World

5.Binary Land

6.Pooyan

7.Warpman

8.Donkey Kong

9.Donkey Kong 2

10. Helicopter

11.Ninja 2

Page.6

1.Clu Land

2.City Connection

3.Burger Time

4.Golf

5.Gobang

6.Wrestle

7.Star Juster

8.Karateka

9.Duck Hunt

10.Wild Gunman

11.Hogan Alley

Page.7

1.Mach Rider

2.King of Ghost

3.Gyrodine

4.Ninja 3

5.Mag Max

6.Spartan

Page.8

1.Wrecking Crew

2.Elevator Action

3.Xevious

4.Arkanoid

5.Galg

6.Tetris 2

As you can see I din't go through all of the pages... as I was too tired last night to get through it. However, all of the games seem to be unique. The only difference is that the title has been changed or the spelling of a character's name is missing a letter. Gameplay is exact though.

That looks almost as messy as one of my pirated SMB2j. 1 is defiantly an EPROM (windowless aka OTPROM aka PROM) and the other 4 is probably larger EPROM or mask ROM. And then there's a mess of TTL chips

On the back appears to be a lone 7402 (OR gate IIRC) On the front from left to right would be 74273 (D-type flip-flop with clear), 74153 (4 to 1 multiplexer), 74139? (last part is blurry but if I got it right, it's a Presettable Synchronous 4-Bit Binary Counters with clear), and finally 7474 (D-Type Flip-Flop.+ve edge trig.)

Fortunately there's plenety of documentation on NES and Famicom pinouts so I could figure it out, maybe even dump all 5 chips and do a schematic diagram. Since it doesn't appear to use known mapper, it probably will not work in emulator unless someone figures how to convert the schematic diagram into mapper code for emulator.

I find it interesting the board appears to be standard Famicom board soldered onto a 60 to 72 pin adapter.