IGNORED

How much would you pay for gas hog?

Sylentwulf

Actually Gas Hog and Bumper Bash aren't as impossible to find as you may have heard. I got both for under $80 a piece. It's Mangia' you'll never find in NTSC (and if you do prepare for the battle of a lifetime).

I'd the Commavid games I can't seem to find in NTSC. Maybe it's my bad luck?

Tempest

Gas Hog and Master Builder were only widely distributed in Canada, I believe. Master Builder is still pretty tough to find up there, but Gas Hog isn't too tough. I've found about 10 of them up there in the last 5 years.

Mangia is *impossible* to find. I don't have one, and I've never met anyone personally who has.

I've never found any Commavid stuff in my travels, tho I have one game from a trade I made recently. I don't think a lot of newer collectors realize how much region has to do with rarity. In Canada, Sears carts are near impossible to find.. they're really quite rare. I've also found that early Atari text label stuff isn't quite as common in Canada as it is in the parts of the U.S. I've searched in (Michigan, Ohio, New York, etc.). I have a feeling the 2600 took a bit longer to become popular in the Great White North compared to the U.S.

If Gas Hog was NTSC and in good shape, then absolutely.. I'd say that's a good deal.

If it's PAL, it depends on what the other games are.

I've noticed that a lot of stuff on eBay right now is dirt cheap.. now is the time to BUY, if you've got the money. I've got a ton of stuff to sell, but I'm waiting until October/November, when prices will be higher.

Mike