IGNORED

top loader NES

I just got top loader NES and it don't come with a power plug can it use the same power plug as the older nes? :?

Congratulations on the top-loader, by the way. I picked up one a couple of years ago with a slew of games for about $25 from a local guy who didn't know what he had. The top-loader is, in my opinion, the way Nintendo should have been building the NES all along.

Ugly or not, you'll love the thing. Very reliable machine.

If you hunt long enough, you can find them for around $10.00. (Look in enough eBay auctions, and you can sometimes find one hiding) If not, you can get them online for anywhere from $15.00-$30.00ish.

The GOAT Store has some for $20.00. Personally, I adore them and have replaced my NESes with them.

There are ways to get rid of cigarette burns, system will not look 100% new but better then now.... From what I know dogbone controller's are not cheap on ebay but last time I looked it was some time ago so I am out of the loop on that.

As jsoper said you could paint it, many people make a hobby of this and contests.

Oh man, I'm a friggin' dork.

I saw that picture and I *actually* got a little choked up.

"What kind of a person can do... *that*?"

Oh, the horror....

Now, you're not going to be able to restore that, but you could make it look better by cleaning it, sanding down the burned area a little (not too much, don't want to thin the plastic) and giving it a few coats of spray paint for plastics.