IGNORED

Small Find

Cap5750

Last week (or maybe it was the week before), I asked (in a thread about first Atari 7800 experiences) about whether or not it was possible to tell if you had a red end lable based on just the box.

It was determined that the only way would be to actually open it.

So, for now, I marked in my collection that it was just the normal end label.

Well wouldn't you know it...just a few minutes ago, I was doing some logging of my 2600 games when guess what I saw....a red end label with the title of Ballblazer. :)

Turns out I missed it when I logged my 7800 games because it didn't have the grey label.

So, now I really don't have to open that box. :)

Cap

True, you have one red label Ballblazer now...

But you still don't know what's on the inside of that box. What if it turns out to be another red label one? :D While you don't have to open the box to detemine if you have one red label game or not, you'd still have to open it to determine if you have another.

I have two different styles of boxes for Ballblazer... unopened.. Does that still mean the red end is completely random?

Truth be told' date=' I've never seen a "Ballblazer" that [b']DIDN'T[/b] have a red end label.