IGNORED

Classic Gaming info

So this year I met a guy who I can talk about gaming to every day at school. He would always brag about his X-Box, while I would go on about Atari. about a month ago he aproaches me and says: I like classic games now, what should I get, and where do I get it. I made him up a little booklet, that I update for him every once in a while that will help him. The reason I'm posting is that I've run out of ideas to put in the book, I have the basics, Hook-up, cleaning, ect. But I need more. Could I get some advice, or info from you guys to include? All help would be appreciated!

I dont want anything about system coverage, I'm talking more of buying strategies, what some signs of bad systems are, rare stuff to look out for, Things to get to help collect, restoring, stuff like that.

-Sorry if this is confusing, or if you think I'm asking the wrong questions.

Depends on your definition of classic. Classic, to an old boy like me, means Atari VCS(and the like), in which case - point them here.

If it's SNES and Genesis he's after, there are still plenty of people who work in games stores who had those, shouldn't be hard to find out about.