IGNORED

Can someone help with the value of this?

I spend $3 on a CIB Illusion of Gaia at a yard sale. Its in pristine condition - cart, box, and map with a free coupon for a players guide.

DP lists it as $12 loose, but no value for the complete package. I really don't know anything about SNES games and was going to trade it for a few colecovision carts but the other person even said a it wasn't worth a few common Colecovision carts.

Any help on this one?

Thanks in advance

I spend $3 on a CIB Illusion of Gaia at a yard sale. Its in pristine condition - cart, box, and map with a free coupon for a players guide.

DP lists it as $12 loose, but no value for the complete package. I really don't know anything about SNES games and was going to trade it for a few colecovision carts but the other person even said a it wasn't worth a few common Colecovision carts.

Any help on this one?

Thanks in advance

My guess would be around $15 complete. $8-$10 loose. Its a great game if you like Zelda type games.

Don't listen to anything Dp has to say about the price of games. Their values are usually under. Good luck finding Mega Man X3 for $30. I think the rarity guide is usefull, but the prices seem to be just subjective

Not necessarily, I'm really not sure what it's actually "worth". I just think that DP's values don't often hold up once you get into the real marketplace.

Gaia is fairly common in the grand scheme of SNES titles, but I know I've seen it in at Pape and Danforth for 24.99 complete