IGNORED

Ewok Adventure NTSC

Thomas Jentzsch

If I have a few F6 board and I knew for sure PB won't come after me' date=' I could build a few repro. Just a few. For now, it'd have to be just one for myself.

Remind me to order some F6 boards from AA store, I only have F8 boards.[/quote']

Please include me on your list. :)

I am sure if you just do the boards themselves, I am sure PB wouldn't even notice. And of course, you keep the quantity small.

Since I have never delved into the custom cart business, but if, say, I buy a board with ROTJ Ewok Adv burned on it from you, I can just take that and put it in a PB case (like Frogger or ESB) and it would work right? I can do the label myself no problem so that takes care of everything else.

Of course, its up to you. :D

Thanks

MK

Trade? Hmm, what do I have to trade here... lets see... um, no that doesn't work... how about, um no... hmm... Real Sports Basbeball?... no the end label is gone... hmmm. Lets hope I have enough trading fodder to get on of these.

Does money count as trading fodder? ;)

Thanks.

MK

I think that would be considered selling it and that is probly why he would rather trade instaid of sell' date=' so he won't have to worry about copyrights.[/quote']

I know. Hence my wink. ;)

I just don't want to miss out if I have nothing to trade since I just started in the hobby after not playing my old atari in over 15 years.

MK

Here is a scan of the instructions written for the New England Classic Gaming trade release:

When I couldn't figure out what to do in the game I just went to

AtariProtos.com and read Tempests review of it. He always does a good

job of getting the point of the game across.

When I couldn't figure out what to do in the game I just went to

AtariProtos.com and read Tempests review of it. He always does a good

job of getting the point of the game across.

Thanks! I really appreciate that. :)

I need to take new screenshots from the NTSC version and replace the old PAL shots.

Tempest