IGNORED

My latest Flea Market Finds...Yeah Finally!!!

Today was a pretty decent score of stuff in the short 2 hours I was out and about. And all of it was found at the flea market.

First up was a boxed Atari Pinball unit with instructions. The unit needs some mild cleaning..but the battery compartment looks as if it was never used. The adapter provided isn't the original one, but it is a standard 2600 adapter and should work fine. Overall for $8 bucks I don't consider that a bad deal...

Next up was my best find in a LONG time. I found me a TG-16 loose but in very good physicaly condition. One controller (That works). It was missing the power adapter which appears to match that of the Jaguar actually, since that is what I have it running on right now. And didn't come with the RF switchbox. The guy has actually sent his wife back to go get that and few other things. But when I came back with money she still hadn't come back. So I got the TG-16, an Adapter that isn't the right one and won't work but could be used on just about anything else, the controller, and a complete Bonk's Revenge for the total price of $7....hehe..

But that wasn't the end. I went across the street to the vendors in the parking lot..and there towards the end of that mess I found a stack of carts for both the 2600 and 5200 systems. Price was $2 each. But I talked them down. At any rate, I walked away with loose Mario Bros for the 5200 and loose Miner 2049 for the 5200 for $3 total. They had a Pitfall II for the 2600 there but I didn' t have that much on me and it would have just become trade fodder anyway.

However, I also left behind for the next lucky one to go out there...2 systems.

The same place I got the carts also had a complete 5200 2 port system and trackball. Controllers I am sure don't work, and the 5200 was a little scratched but nothing broken off. He wanted $25 for that...

He also has a very nice condition 2600 2nd revision 6 switcher (Light sixer) that has the adapter, one joystick, paddles, and switchbox. He wanted $25 for that as well.

I saw Prolines sitting out next to the 5200 but saw no evidence of a 7800 about. Also didn't find any 7800 games either. So they could have been prolines bought for the 2600 system on the other table.

At any rate anyone in the Tulsa, OK area, if you want those 2 systems, I am sure you can haggle the guy down if you buy them both and they looked pretty good for flea market finds. Sorry about the Miner cart..but I needed it...

:wink:

Now back to some Bonk's Adventure...I need more TG-16 games now!!!

This guy I hadn't seen before. Wears a cowboy hat, is Hispanic with the accent to match, and it was in the big asphalt parking lot where the big inside flea market is. The 5200 I thought was in good shape considering 2 controllers, plus trackball for $25. But then nothing beats my 4 port 5200 I picked up at the same flea market on the other side of the street 3 years ago for $2 bucks..hehe...and the controller even worked that came with it...

Good luck..and I hope you can snag that Pitfall 2..before someone else does. I just about did since it was so cheap and I knew I could get the money back from it...but decided to let it go for another who might need it.

:wink: