IGNORED

HSC Week 7 Voting

ApolloBoy

OK, in case you didn't know, I'm back in charge of the HSC, so I'll begin by starting up voting for Week 7. Here are your choices for each catagory...

Arcade Classics

Klax

Ikari Warriors

Food Fight

Atari 7800 Originals

Desert Falcon

Planet Smashers

Super Skateboardin'

Computer Classics

Winter Games

One-On-One Basketball

Super Huey

Be sure to vote for one game for each catagory. :)

Appolloboy - I think most would agree that 3 games is a bit too much for 1 week with the other HSC contests going on - Would you reconsider just playing one? I changed the 8bit HSC to 1 game per week from 2 (last week was different since I asked folks to play the beta for Beef Drop).

I vote for Ikari Warriors.

Appolloboy - I think most would agree that 3 games is a bit too much for 1 week with the other HSC contests going on - Would you reconsider just playing one? I changed the 8bit HSC to 1 game per week from 2 (last week was different since I asked folks to play the beta for Beef Drop).

OK, I'll do that next week, because if I did it now, it would mess up the voting.

Yeah I missed out on some great games on the first HSC for the 7800 and probably will do the same for this week as well.

I wouldn't worry about the vote count if I were you. Just pick one of the classifications for this week, and another for next week, and so forth.

Just use the results from this weeks voting if the vote count is a concern.