IGNORED

FIRST EVER- Atari Find in the WILD!! :) :)

I just got back from a local flea market/antique show close to me. And i have some good news!!

While my mom and i were looking at some tables outside, i saw a Atari 2600 Box, and i just stopped, cuz this was the first time for me ever to see atari stuff in the wild. So i poked my mom and said, "look," lol it was funny....

but yea, so i look in it, and theres a stack of games on the stop, so i take the box of the table and look through it quickly and i see some games, a holder for the games, and the system. Then my mom said 30, and im like what?

Then she was like Its $30. Im like crap. So i say well maybe he'll go lower. But my mom said, we'll come back later and ask. (They also had a sega genesis system and controllers for $10, and then a NES controller, im not sure how much)

Later, while we were walking towards his table to go to the restrooms, i see he's packing up, and i like run over there to see if its still there. It was there, but it was pilled up with some other boxes. So i quick asked him what he'd take. He said 30. So i asked if he'd go lower, and he said he'd take $25. So i said ill pass. So then me and my mom walked to the restrooms which were close to his table, and then i hear him yell, "ill take 20." My mom told me to ask him if he'd take $15, because that was my set price in my head. So i asked him, and he said,"Ahh...ok, for you, i will."

So thats right! I got it for $15!!! Heres what was inside---

The 2600 box, which is in pretty good condition

4 switch 2600 woody system, with all hookups in great condition

A M network booklet

Atari Catalog Booklet

Game holder for 12 games

Centipede

Football

Donkey Kong

Basketball

Vanguard

Ms. Pac Man

Jungle Hunt

Popeye

London Blitz

Maze Craze

Baseball

Frogs and Flies

Tron Deadly Discs

All these games are in awesome condition too! Im not sure if any of theses are on the rarer side, i still gotta look them up.

I also got some TI Home Computer Command Module cartridges-

Munch Man

The Attack

Anyone know anything about these 2?

I know to some of you, this might not be the best deal. But for $15, to me, its pretty good i guess. Its also my first find in the wild, so im pretty excited :)

I can post pics if anyone wants some.

Later!!

Megan

P.S- if anyone has any info on the TI games or the 2600 games, that'd be great, cuz i dont recognize some of the 2600 titles...

Munch Man is a very fun Pac-Man clone.  The Attack, I believe is a space invaders type game, but I don't have this one and I've been looking for one.
That would be TI Invaders.

The Attack is a fairly unique game.

There's a bunch of alien space spores on the screen. That combine into aliens. That eat you. So you have to shoot the spores. And the aliens.

There's also black boxes with timers on them. When the timer hits 0, they become spores.

Munch Man is a very fun Pac-Man clone.  The Attack, I believe is a space invaders type game, but I don't have this one and I've been looking for one.
That would be TI Invaders.

The Attack is a fairly unique game.

There's a bunch of alien space spores on the screen. That combine into aliens. That eat you. So you have to shoot the spores. And the aliens.

There's also black boxes with timers on them. When the timer hits 0, they become spores.

Yep, you're right. I got the two mixed up.

Man, i didnt think it would be such a good deal. I was just hopeing that some of the games were a lil rarer, or at least not common, because i havent heard of some of them. But sweet! lol.

Spongebue, check ur PM's.

Well i cant wait til i go flea marketing next weekend, if there even is any, lol.

Thanks again everyone!!

Megan

You know, considering you got a system and games, even $30 wouldn't have been bad (especially since Tron Deadly Discs and London Blitz were in there). So, getting that for $15 was an absolute steal.

Congratulations!

Ah, isn't collecting fun? :D