IGNORED

Coleco telstar ranger

Mr Oni

Probably not very much as it's one of the most common models according to the rarity list you can find at www.pong-story.com. I haven't paid more than $7 for any of the pong units I have. Of course none of those came with boxes and they don't have a gun accessory like the Telstar Ranger does. But there's not a lot of demand for old pongs so I'm guessing maybe $10 or less for a loose one. Even if it's boxed and in good shape, probably still less than $20.

Look on the bright side, it's still a good find and pongs are just cool. When it comes to pong consoles I enjoy their design more than anything else. They're usually pretty funky looking. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've always been curious about one thing - why didnt Atari copyright Pong and kept other companies from making clones and thier other early games?

Was it because video games were a new thing, they knew Ralph Bayer was the real inventor of Pong and it was previously available in the first Oddessy system, or they just wernt paying attention??