IGNORED

The Genesis Collective

I just wonder if anyone knows why the Genesis Collective (http://www.genesiscollective.com) is fairly inactive in terms of the forum over there and such. That is, without a doubt, the single most useful Sega Genesis site on the Internet, and it certainly has the potential to host a "community" like the one which has formed at Atari Age.

I'm wondering why such a "community" hasn't formed. Is there that little interest in the old Genesis?

• 3 months later...
Thw whole site seams very dead.

I sent 'em (upon request) complete scans of a CIB 32X "FIFA 96" years ago and it was never posted. Too bad because there's very little info about this game to be found and I don't own my 32X collection any more.

FIFA 96 was one of the import only titles correct? 32x memorial probably the best 32x site around if it's still hosted. That was just some collector dude that was on DP for the longest time then disappeared. He had about as comeplete a collection as you can get.

The genesis collective is a neat site, Snorter posts to the DP site quite regularly, & if you note, the DP listings/remarks are on Genesis collective now too, they sort of grouped up together. I'd say most your hardcore Genesis collectors are on DP, and use GC as a reference when needed. I have the offline version on my PC as well cool stuff. But I don't think 32x stuff was ever part of that site was it? Genesis & MD stuff only I thought.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...