IGNORED

Colecovision -- Coming Soon?!?!

else

Good point.  I think the part that turned me off was the terrible descriptions.  Sounds like someone whose first language was either Japanese or Russian wrote all the descriptions.

That was odd, considering as how it's a completely American company, who's licensing from another one . . . But you're right.

Just look at the games they're offering . . . For a system that has a pretty solid library from top to bottom, those are pretty much the turds of the bunch.

Not necessarily bad games, just not something I'd be willing to pay for a second version of since I have the Telegames CD . . .

I want the games that used the non-standard controllers, dammit! They can't be played now w/o the real thing, and they're some of the best stuff on the system.

Just look at the games they're offering . . . For a system that has a pretty solid library from top to bottom, those are pretty much the turds of the bunch.

Wow, you pretty much nailed it on the head. Not exactly the gems of the CV library.

I have to imagine there are huge licensing issues at work here. A large majority of the CV library were arcade games or based on licensed products (Cabbage Patch Kids, Tarzan, etc.).

While it's interesting that the CV is making some kind of comeback, if there will only be generic games like this, it won't have much appeal IMO.

Wow, you pretty much nailed it on the head. Not exactly the gems of the CV library.

I have to imagine there are huge licensing issues at work here. A large majority of the CV library were arcade games or based on licensed products (Cabbage Patch Kids, Tarzan, etc.).

While it's interesting that the CV is making some kind of comeback, if there will only be generic games like this, it won't have much appeal IMO.

I was told by the RWB personal they are investigating how to work with Taito, Namco, etc at this moment, so I think (hope) maybe we will see more interesting things in the future... :)

Eduardo