IGNORED

Arcade Game High Score Club

I'd definitely be interested as long as it was limited to classic games that are easily accessible.

There are a lot of people who play these on MAME (not I), and on the compilation CDs for modern systems. Would those be accepted for those who either don't live near an arcade or don't own arcade games?

I'd definitely be interested as long as it was limited to classic games that are easily accessible.

There are a lot of people who play these on MAME (not I)' date=' and on the compilation CDs for modern systems. Would those be accepted for those who either don't live near an arcade or don't own arcade games?[/quote']

All Arcade games not just the classics are included. it could be pac man, Dig Dug, Arkanoid, Street Fighter 2, Beatmania, Puzzle Bobble, Road Blasters, anything.

Also the game can be played on mame, the actual arcade or on the compilation CDs (just as long as it is reasonably close to the actual arcade).

I think this is a great idea! In the past couple weeks, I've gotten 950,000 on Mr. Do (I have a MAME recording of this one) and my all time high score of 736,000 on Donkey Kong Jr. :P

Still no luck breaking my 6 year old high score on Ms. Pac-man though. :(

--Jason

Good idea.

I will participate in this one if we can use MAME. I would like to see mostly classics though. I hate street fighter and all the fighting games.

We would all have to use the same DIP switch settings and everything, but I could see it working pretty good.