IGNORED

feedback bitching

bradjewell

I was looking at my transactions and on my last 15 , I have left positive feedback, except one that I haven't recieved yet, and that person is the only one who has already left me feedback.

I ALWAYS leave feedback. I have left 227 feedbacks and have only recieved 148 total...

Does anyone else have a similar complaint.

That sucks.

Commence the bitching.

Brad

its crappy...

i mean, don't people understand the feedback system helps people by knowing who they can deal with...

Those tards who who leave negatives for no good reason always hop to and do it really quick... :roll:

I remember when i first started on ebay, I would send emails to the people asking for feedback..

It was like pulling teeth.

When I sell I always leave feedback when payment is recieved.

I don't like it when people hold feedback hostage...

Brad

I've had fairly good luck. I've recieved 360 positives, though I've left 391 (plus one neg, for which I recieved a retaliatory from everyone's favourite mutant Zathras_eleven; I may get another due to a neg I'm about to leave for a deadbeat who won't follow through on his guarantee of a refund on DOA). Still, 41 out of 392 isn't a bad ratio considering I haven't sent anyone reminders.

One thing I have noticed though is that some sellers from whom you've bought multiple items have a tendancy to leave feedback for only one of the items, presuming I guess that leaving feedback for all of them won't raise your positives any further and so are relatively pointless. Truth be known they do raise your overall percentage if you have one or more negs, so it's annoying when they do this.

One thing I have noticed though is that some sellers from whom you've bought multiple items have a tendancy to leave feedback for only one of the items, presuming I guess that leaving feedback for all of them won't raise your positives any further and so are relatively pointless.  Truth be known they do raise your overall percentage if you have one or more negs, so it's annoying when they do this.

They don't raise your % either. I have 2 accounts both have Negative feedback, both are based off the unique pos vs unique negs, multiple pos will not effect the ratio. It does raise the total number of overall positive feedback received, but that's a given anyway, :P

My accounts:

Received 1478, left for others 1715

Received 127, left for others 135

As a seller, I always post feedback when I receive payment. I then email the buyer notifying them when I ship and giving them the tracking number. In this email I let them know that I've posted feedback for them and hope they'll respond when they receive their purchase. It's been pretty effective although there are still some who just never seem to do so. If the purchase is over $20, I follow up a week later with another email saying:

'I notice that you haven't posted feedback, so I wanted to be sure that you have received your package. Tracking shows it delivered on such and such a date. Please let me know if there is any problem.'

This gentle reminder usually works.