IGNORED

BORGWARS WORMHOLE

ATARI TROLL

Your battles with the Borg never seem to quit. You thought you had lost them by jumping into a wormhole. Wrong move for the Atari Enterprise! What you thought was a wormhole back to the Alpha Quadrant turned out to be a Borg hyper space traveling tunnel. Not only are you stuck in this tunnel with no end, but you must battle your way past Borg Cubes, Splitting Borg Cube, Twin Cube Fighters, the classic Borg Coffin (smaller & wider) and the Mother Borg ship. Resistance is futile! Assimilation is near! Give up now and some of your crew will be spared! One great part of this game....the tunnel walls shrink the farther you travel the Borg hyper space tunnel!

Enjoy 8)

post-2800-1088484006_thumb.jpg

post-2800-1088484007_thumb.jpg

post-2800-1088484006_thumb.jpg

post-2800-1088484007_thumb.jpg

borgwars_wormhole.bin.zip

@ Kisreal....its a hack (lost the original binary-think this hack was the original-) I renamed it prior to getting the name. It was a hack about defending the body against germs I believe. sorry about that. I just loved the challenge of flying through the thinning walls. I will definately search through my roms and let you know-LMFAO

@ Kenwood Thanks and maybe I can see if Albert would do this one.

@ Out of gas thanks for always posting kind words.

Thanks all! Cheers :D