san-d-2000

header2.jpg

-What's Eurocon?

-When's Eurocon 2004?

-Where's Eurocon 2004?

-What will Eurocon 2004 cost me?

-How do I sign-up?

What's Eurocon?

Eurocon is an annual European convention of videogame collectors. Collectors, gamers or just fans of old games / consoles / computers are welcome, with the focus being on the pre 16 bit era. Regular events at Eurocon are the trade session, the contest, the quiz, the auction and the excessive drinking. Special events vary per location and have for example included night outs in Amsterdam, Blackpool, Vienna and Karlsruhe.

When's Eurocon 2004?Eurocon 2004 will take place on Friday 29th, Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st October 2004.

Usually the event starts on Friday night as everyone arrives in the evening with the closing normally being on the Sunday afternoon.

Where's Eurocon 2004?

Eurocon 2004 will take place in Holland. The actual location is still to be selected.

What will Eurocon 2004 cost me?

Although the eventual venue will affect the cost, everything possible is done to keep attendance as cheap as possible. As soon as the venue is selected a definite estimate of the costs of attendance will be made on this site.

How do I sign-up?

As we want to plan the event according to interest we want to ask everyone who's interested to sign-up for the event in advance. After the venue is selected and the definite cost estimate is made everyone who has signed up will be asked to confirm their attendance!

So PLEASE sign up now if you're interested, this will not cost you anything!

To sign up just send us an email with your;

Name

City

Country

E-mailadress

You mail us at gmckamerbeek@cs.com