IGNORED

a new idea... atari bookshelves ho ho!

Saqqqq

well, i have a collection now of about 20 boxed games with instructions.. i only deal in boxed games with instructions for now hehe jsut for the aesthetic value of my collection. (im a perfectionist!)

but for some time, ive been thinking about making some nice atari shelving or box to store them in, and having read someone who is going to make a car using carts, i thought id play on an some kind of storage unit using carts.. sound good? i hope so.. simple to do too. have the structure in wood, and decorate stylishly with the atari logo burned in to the wood, or carved in, and place some carts in the right places to make it authentic hehehe.

then ill mass produce them and sell them *copyright me* hehehe. but another question, do this kind of shelving exist, i know they do to jsut hold carts, but i want something that will store my boxes (as they are so precious to me!) *boxes, sweet boxes!*

Those are good ideas about designing your own. Thanks to Atarian75, the old Atari catalog had some neat storage devices of the time, the ones where you press on top of the case to release the game from it's holder. Now, does anyone have one of these classic relics from the past? Those would be an ideal find. I was also thinking a regular cassette storage case would work, but I'm not sure. Any thoughts?