IGNORED

Is it fesesable?

Is it feasable to have a modified link to a page listing all (atari type) titles that gives an option to put in a value of carts owned or a priority value? Each cart would get a value and because its based on login the list could be stored. The list could also have a "complie" button which would list in priority order all games wanted and list in number of repeates items for trade. I recall doing something simular to this in VB but it was a "student" edition so I can't even get the program anymore.

[] # owned

[] priority to own [testbox] version/condition (example NIB or complete only, or Text "combat 01")

[] repeats avaliable to trade/sale? (y/n) (cause the "compile" to input-1 to the displayed page)

If possible this would allow everyone that sat down and took time to list thier loot. It would be for each system seperatly but it make it easy to link to the compile page for each system.

Possibally a diffrent one for hardware.

If I could code this in VB could this be done? (I *myself* can't program in anything else useful.)

It would be much like the Rarity guide pages except instead of having the general info, roms, and stuff the input boxes instead. (still keep the rarity one)

Could this work on the current software, the future software?

shouldnt be too hard with an SQL database, but im not exaclty sure how the Al's have SQL databasing.. I shall summon Albert by chating Invision PHP OSX Stargate. He should appear like beetlejuice  :P

It certainly can be done, but we have been waiting until we add a universal login to the site. And before that, we need to get the new forum software online (which we are working on now, as some of you are aware.. ) We don't want to have separate logins for the store, forums, and then a THIRD login for other stuff. :)

..Al