IGNORED

My cartridge in Game Informer

Heavy Sixer

One of the few game magazines I read is Game Informer, due in no small part to its retro section which invariably includes Atari games. On page 188 of issue #102 is a section on Atari prototypes. Imagine my surprise when I saw a picture of my Surf's Up cartridge displayed! The pictures were taken from atariage.com (the site is referenced at the end of the article); my Surf's Up is the one displayed for the cartridge scan here.

Has anyone else had parts of their collection featured in any magazines or television shows?

HEAVY***6***er

*Update: now that my cartridge is famous, I've decided to take it out on tour. We'll be opening for Judas Priest next year...

quote:

Originally posted by Nateo:

Heavy Sixer-

That's awsome! That's YOUR Surf's Up cartridge? I really like Game Informer for it's Retro section, and I was suprised to see AtariAge mentioned in there. AtariAge is becoming famous!

I looked for a copy of Game Informer yesterday at Fry's Electronics, but couldn't find it. I'll have to try a real book store sometime this week. Can someone scan the article in the meantime?

..Al