IGNORED

5200 Game Number

TuzenTCA

Hello,

Recently I purchased PAC-MAN* for the 5200 (50 cents.) I no longer have a 5200, but I still have some games for it. What I was wondering is this, if I was to buy a 5200 system with the box and manual and such and it was missing the pack in cartridge "PAC-MAN*" could I substitute the missing cartridge with the one I currently own so it would make it a complete set, or would the little stamped own number ("283") reveal it was from another unit? If anyone has anything to add about this post or the information about my question please do.

Thanks Again,

James

Original packin was Super Breakout Then they switched to Pac-Man. If your 5200 box was the Pac-Man included on outside, then Pac-man cart would go with it. But it originally came Boxed and had a Not for Resale sticker on front of it. So if you have only cart, yeah you could include with system, but it won't be the exact same one, or exactly as it came from factory regardless.

Little stamping doesn't mean much just a date code, 28th week of 83.